Please Note : Al Andalus 2016 Itinerary will change!
In 2016 the Al Andalus Palace on Wheels package will become a 6 night 7 day package and will have an extra night in Ronda. We have a different tour online for 2016. Please click here if you are looking to book 2016 departures.
Diiscover the breathtaking landscape of Southern Spain aboard the luxurious Al Andalus Train, also known as the Palace on Wheels of Spain. This exciting 5 night, 6 day journey takes you through some of Spain’s most beautiful sites that have been given the prestigious title of World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Highlights include a visit to Cordoba’s historical Old Quarters, the romantic Gardens of Generalife, Spain’s oldest bullfighting ring – Plaza de Toros de Ronda, and the National Park of Donana. The tour’s carefully designed itinerary, in combination with the delectable cuisine and impeccable service aboard the luxury train will surely reward you with the journey of a lifetime.
- Winery tour
- Horse show (How the Andalusian Horses Dance)
- Alhambra Palace
- Gardens of Generalife
- Flamenco performance
- Olive oil museum
- Mosque of Córdoba
- Deluxe Suites with king-size bed
- Junior Suites with two single beds
- Beds convert to sofas/armchairs
- All rooms have private bathrooms, safe, and closet
- Dining car can seat up to six people per table
- Sitting lounge with full bar